BOOK YOUR HOUSE HUNTING TRIP:
Sommar has been assisting Canadian Forces members and their families relocate to Kingston for over 10yrs. As an approved supplier through Brookfield Global Relocation Services she is up to date on all IRP policies. Each posting season Sommar provides her clients with local expertise to ensure a successful real estate transaction. Sommar values her military clients and looks forward to serving you and your family!
- Sommar will provide ongoing communication prior to your home hunting trip (HHT) to give you up to date market information and assess your housing needs.
- Send by mail/email a package on Kingston neighbourhoods, price points, maps, schools and any further information needed about the buying process.
- Recommend accommodations for your HHT.
- Upon arrival an itinerary will be dropped off at your hotel of the selected homes for your review the night before.
- Provide a selection of approved home inspectors and lawyers.
- Sommar has the necessary time to dedicate to your HHT. She can ensure that you will receive the attention needed to make an educated purchase in order to have an efficient and successful HHT.
- Maintain contact and schedule your walk through, so there are no surprises on closing.
- Sommar will scheule a Pre-Listing appointment to provide a market analysis and discuss the value of your home.
- Make recommendations on how to prepare your home for sale to make sure you home stands out from the competition and you are able to maximize your sale price.
- Assist with staging or arranging any necessary repairs.
- List and market your home.
- Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale that will line up with your required closing date.
- Provide necessary documents to Brookfield GRS.
- Refer you to an approved Realtor in your destination city.
- Maintain contact to ensure your move and closing go smoothly.